1. In the closed state of the electric ball valve, ther […]
1. In the closed state of the electric ball valve, there is still pressurized fluid inside the valve body.
2. Before repairing the ball valve, it is necessary to release the pressure of the pipeline and ensure that it is in an open state. The electric ball valve needs to be disconnected from its power supply, and the pneumatic ball valve needs to be disconnected from the air source in advance. The actuator is separated from its support.
3. At the same time, in order to wait for safety, before the disassembly and disassembly of the electric ball valve, you must first confirm that the upstream and downstream pipeline pressure of the ball valve has been removed.
4. In the maintenance process, it is also necessary to use grease to lubricate it. Generally, the selected grease should be compatible with the metal materials, rubber parts, plastic parts and working medium of the ball valve. For example, when the working medium is some kind of gas, we can choose special 221 grease.
In the lubrication process, a thin layer of lubricant can be applied to the surface of the seal mounting groove, the rubber seal, the sealing surface of the valve stem and the friction surface. It should also be noted that during the assembly process of the electric ball valve, no metal debris, fibers, grease (except those specified for use), dust and other impurities, foreign matter, etc. are allowed to contaminate, adhere or stay at zero. The surface of the component may also enter into it.