The pneumatic high vacuum ball valve has the following […]
The pneumatic high vacuum ball valve has the following advantages:
1. Fluid resistance is small. Ball valve is one of the smallest fluid resistance among all valves. Even a reduced diameter ball valve has relatively small fluid resistance.
2. The ball valve can be opened and closed quickly and easily. As long as the valve stem is rotated 90 °, the ball valve can be fully opened or closed, which makes it easy to open and close quickly.
3. Ball valve has good sealing performance. Ball valve seat sealing ring is generally made of elastic materials such as polytetrafluoroethylene, which is easy to ensure sealing, and the sealing force of the ball valve increases as the medium pressure increases.
4. Ball valve stem seal is reliable. When the ball valve is opened and closed, the valve stem only rotates, so the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to be broken, and the sealing force of the valve stem reverse seal increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
5. The ball valve is only opened and closed by 90 °, so it is easy to realize automatic control and remote control. The ball valve can be equipped with pneumatic device, electric device, hydraulic device, gas-liquid linkage device or electro-hydraulic linkage device.