Installation instructions of pneumatic high vacuum ball […]
Installation instructions of pneumatic high vacuum ball valve:
1. The pipeline before and after the ball valve is ready. The front and rear pipes should be coaxial, and the sealing surfaces of the two flanges should be parallel. The pipeline should be able to bear the weight of the ball valve, otherwise the pipeline must be properly supported.
2, clean the pipeline before and after the valve to remove the oil, welding slag and all other impurities in the pipeline.
3, check the ball valve's mark, find out that the ball valve is intact. Opening and closing the valve several times confirmed that it worked properly.
4. Remove the protective pieces on the connecting flanges at both ends of the ball valve.
5, check the valve hole to remove possible dirt, and then clean the valve hole. Even small particles of foreign matter between the seat and the ball may damage the seat sealing surface.
6. Install the valve on the pipeline. Either end of the valve can be mounted on the upstream end. The handle-driven valve can be installed anywhere on the pipeline. However, a ball valve with a gearbox or pneumatic driver should be installed upright, that is, on a horizontal pipeline, with the drive above the pipeline.
7. Install a gasket between the valve flange and the pipeline flange according to the design requirements of the pipeline.
8. The bolts on the flange should be tightened symmetrically, successively and evenly.
9. Connect pneumatic line (when using pneumatic driver).
10. Operate the open and close ball valve of the driver several times.
11. According to the design requirements of the pipeline, check the sealing performance of the flange joint surface between the pipeline and the ball valve.