Preparation before installation (1) The pipeline before […]
Preparation before installation
(1) The pipeline before and after the ball valve is ready. The front and rear pipes should be coaxial, and the sealing surfaces of the two flanges should be parallel. The pipeline should be able to bear the weight of the ball valve, otherwise the pipeline must be properly supported.
(2) Purge the pipeline before and after the valve to remove the oil, welding slag and all other impurities in the pipeline.
(3) Check the ball valve's mark to make sure the ball valve is intact. Opening and closing the valve several times confirmed that it worked properly.
(4) Remove the protective pieces on the connecting flanges at both ends of the ball valve.
(5) Check the valve hole for possible dirt, and then clean the valve hole. Even small particles of foreign matter between the seat and the ball may damage the seat sealing surface.
(1) Install the valve on the pipeline. Either end of the valve can be mounted on the upstream end. The handle-driven valve can be installed anywhere on the pipeline. However, ball valves with gearboxes or pneumatic actuators should be installed upright, that is, mounted on horizontal pipelines, and
Placed above the pipe.
(2) Install a gasket between the valve flange and the pipeline flange according to the design requirements of the pipeline.
(3) Tighten the bolts on the flange symmetrically, successively and evenly.
(4) Connect the pneumatic line (when using a pneumatic driver).
Inspection after installation
(1) Operate the open and close ball valve of the driver several times, and it should be flexible without stagnation, and confirm that it works normally.
(2) According to the design requirements of the pipeline, check the sealing performance of the flange joint surface between the pipeline and the ball valve.