Possible failures and solutions of pneumatic valves. ca […]
Possible failures and solutions of pneumatic valves.
cause of issue:
1. The sealing surface leaks, and the sealing ring of the valve is trapped with debris.
2. The sealing and closing position of the valve is not consistent.
3. The flange bolts at the outlet are under pressure or not tight.
4. The pressure test direction is not as required.
1. Clean up impurities and clean the valve cavity.
2. Adjust the limit screws of the worm gear and other actuators to achieve the correct valve closing position.
3. Check the mounting flange surface and bolt pressing force, and they should be evenly pressed.
4. Spin in the direction of the arrow.