How to maintain the gas meter valve? Introduce a few po […]
How to maintain the gas meter valve? Introduce a few points:
1. The storage environment of the valve should be paid attention to. It should be stored in a dry and ventilated room and block both ends of the passage.
2. The valve should be checked regularly, and the dirt on it should be removed, and anti-rust oil should be applied on its surface.
3. After installing and applying the valve, it should be regularly repaired to ensure its normal operation.
4. Check whether the sealing surface of the valve is worn, and repair or replace it according to the situation.
5. Check the wear of the trapezoidal threads of the stem and stem nut, whether the packing is out of date, etc., and make necessary replacements.
6. The sealing performance of the valve should be tested to ensure its performance.
7. The valve in operation should be intact. The bolts on the flange and bracket are complete, the threads are not damaged, and there is no looseness.
8. If the handwheel is lost, it should be completed in time and cannot be replaced with a spanner wrench.
9. Packing gland is not allowed to be skewed or without pre-tightening gap.
10. If the valve is used in a harsh environment and is susceptible to rain, snow, dust, sand and other contaminants, a protective cover should be installed for the valve stem.