1. The effect of decompression is reliable. The outlet […]
1. The effect of decompression is reliable. The outlet pressure is not affected by the inlet pressure and flow rate. It not only reduces the dynamic pressure but also reduces the static pressure, and can maintain the set outlet pressure constant.
2. Easy to adjust and adjust, just adjust the adjusting screw of the pilot valve to obtain accurate and stable outlet pressure.
3. The energy saving effect is good, the valve body adopts the full channel streamline type DC design, the pressure loss is small, the flow rate is large, the volume is small, and the weight is light.
4. Long life, important parts are made of special materials, basically no maintenance.