The working principle of the stainless steel ball valve […]
The working principle of the stainless steel ball valve is to open or close the valve by rotating the spool. The ball valve body can be integrated or combined. The following will introduce you to the relevant knowledge of stainless steel ball valves.
Brief introduction of ball valve:
The ball valve is mainly used in the pipeline to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium. Ball valve is a new type of valve that is widely used. Its working principle is to open or close the valve by rotating the spool. The ball valve switch is lightweight, small in size, can be made into a large caliber, reliable sealing, simple structure, easy maintenance, the sealing surface and spherical surface are often closed, not easy to be eroded by the medium, and widely used in various industries.
The characteristics of the ball valve:
Stainless steel ball valve can be closed tightly with only 90 degree rotation and a small torque. The completely equal valve body cavity provides a low resistance, straight flow channel for the medium. The main feature of the ball valve is its compact structure, which is easy to operate and maintain. The stainless steel ball valve can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media.
The ball valve body can be integrated or combined. This type of valve should generally be installed horizontally in the pipeline. Stainless steel ball valve classification: stainless steel pneumatic ball valve, stainless steel electric ball valve, stainless steel manual ball valve. Stainless steel ball valve material is divided into 304, 316, 321 stainless steel ball valve.
Note on ball valve operation:
1. Stainless steel valves should avoid contact with other metals, take care that no foreign objects such as garbage enter, and keep them in a well-ventilated environment.
In order to protect the inner gasket of the ball valve, the ball valve should be in the fully open state, and the gate valve, globe valve and check valve should be kept in the fully closed state.
3. Before the piping construction, confirm the state of the interface, whether there is oil pollution, etc., and if necessary, remove the attached foreign matter.
4. There is a specified flow direction on the valve body. When piping construction, the flow direction shown on the valve body should be confirmed, and the fluid direction during installation should be consistent with the arrow on the valve body.
5. When the pipe is connected to the valve, the valve end near the pipe side is first fixed with a wrench, and then the pipe is tightened with a pipe wrench. If the thread is over-tightened, the end of the steel pipe will damage the inside of the ball valve.
6. When tightening bolts, do not tighten only one side, but tighten the corresponding diagonal bolts.
7. Valves using sealing rings. Due to the characteristics of the sealing rings, the pressure of the sealing parts will drop during storage, leading to leakage. Be sure to tighten loose screws before use. You should also regularly check for loose screws during normal use.