We produce various civil,industrial and commercial Motor Valves for Smart Gas Meter (G1.6～G40) suitable for various manufacturers.The motor valves have fine properties as good sealing, durability and explosion-proof performance, immersion resistance, salt spray resistance, low power consumption, short switch time,etc. And our products have passed the European DVGW explosion-proof certification, A-tex, IECEx explosion-proof certification and national valve quality supervision and inspection center certification, woning the praise of the domestic market.
- The actuator and the valve body are made into separate bodies, each of which is an assembly versatile, improving product consistency with strong universality;
- a raised column is installed on the mechanism box assembly, and a plurality of limiting protrusions are symmetrically installed on the outer peripheral wall of the raised column to match the limit stop on the pilot hole, realizing fixed joint between valve assembly which improves the reliability of the connection, making it easy to install and dismantle;
- For different types of the gas meter, the same mechanism box assembly can be shared, which ensures the consistency of the drive control of the valve assembly to avoid the redesign and manufacture of the mechanism box assembly;
- Modular manufacturing can be carried out separately, which not only increases efficiency but also reduces production costs.
Working medium: natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas;
Flow range: 0~6m3/h
Operating voltage: 2.5 to 5.5V;
Operating current ≦80mA
Opening time: ≤3S; Closing time: ≤0.3S
Working life: 10,000 times;
Service life: ≤12 years
- Split-body assembly design can be installed with different valve bodies to achieve a variety of structural combinations of motor valve;
- With clip-on connection, the actuator and the valve body can work together more quickly, greatly improving efficiency;
- Beautiful appearance, compact structure, and low material cost;
- Due to passing the European explosion-proof certification, the explosion-proof performance is superior to similar products.
Patent No.: ZL201720512321.9